25 Aralık 2009 Cuma

After IDR

After our initial design report (IDR) is finished, I can say that TRASTRAPS is nearly ready to be implemented. We gave many details about every part of our project. I believe that report is a sign of what we will do in project implementation.

This week, I did research about rule engines to implement to our project. However, I could not find any suitable rule engine for our project. All proper rule engines are for Java. However, we are using C++ in our project. We could use Java Native Interface in order to use java rule engines in our project but it decreases performance. Since performance is a concern for us, it is our job to implement a rule engine. I did a lot of research and tried to understand how rule engines work.

Here is a diagram that we are going to use in our Rule Engine design. This is forward chaining method for rule engines:



After I learned about rule engines, I tried to create some rules for our project. Here is some example rules that we are going to use in our project:

-If there are more number of allies then enemies then attack
-If there are more number of enemies then allies then run away
-If no ammo then run away.
-If being followed then run away
-If there is no enemy then continue mission.

That's all from me for this week.

-
Serkan Olgun

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder